Friday, July 10, 2015

#summernorules 2015 Nail Challenge

This summer I've been participating in the #summernorules 2015 nail challenge.  This challenge has been put together by a group of lovely ladies, and it is always fun to participate.  Here is a list of the challenges:
#summernorules  
Since the challenge started a couple weeks ago and I have not blogged about this until now, I'm going to include the designs I've completed up until now.

On to the nails!

June 21- First Day of Summer.  I used Daily Hues Nail Lacquer in Juliana (love the name!) and added a couple Sinful Colors Nail Tattoos.




June 23- National Pink Day.  I used Pure Ice Flirt Alert, Sonia Kashuk White Lie, and Icing OMG.




June 26- Fav Neon.  I love neons, and can't pick just one favorite one.  Here I used two coats of unnamed Dollar Tree skull polish on top of a white base.  I added Loreal Masked Affair on the ring finger, but it turned out streaky.




July 01- Canada Day. I had a hard time finding a red nail polish, so I tried a technique using red acrylic paint.  I mixed a little water with the paint, dabbed it on my nails (base is Sonia Kashuk White Lie again), then removed the excess water with the same brush.  These nails look a little Dexter-ish.  Besides them looking like blood splattered nails, I like how they turned out.







July 04- Independence Day. Cinema Swatch Lacquer Chiyo (blue base) and Sonia Kashuk White Lie with Kraftygurl Designs Liberty Belle on top.  Love the glitter topper!  It is so fun and festive!





July 07-Chocolate Day.  I used MDJ Creations Lumina with Loaded Lacquer Dark Chocolate Truffle on top. 








This challenge goes on through the end of the month, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming prompts!  I hope you've enjoyed what I've done so far, and I hope you will join us!

Thanks for stopping by!
-Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment