I have some more empties for you! After my last post I decided I wasn't going to do empties for a while because I had company coming and needed to toss all my trash. However, after a while, I decided to start saving my trash because I enjoyed showing it to you last time! So this does not include all my trash since I last posted.
* Dry Oil Body Spray I made-I LOVED this stuff. I'm going to make a post about this eventually. I'm going to make more later on.
* Bath and Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow hand wash-I love these hand washes, but I'm not going to purchase many more because they are pretty spendy (but they do smell delicious!).
* Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy for dandruff- I don't have dandruff, but I LOVE this shampoo. Cleans my hair nicely and smells wonderful. Will repurchase when I need more.
* St. Ives Apricot Scrub-I love this scrub. I've used it several times over the years. I like it, but will probably make my next scrub.
* Dove Go Fresh Body Wash in Mandarin & Tiare Flower scent- this is the second one of these and I like the scent. Dove makes great body washes.
* Mally Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener Pen- I'd wanted to try this product for FOREVER! So when I finally got it, I was excited. However, my skin is far too light to notice any difference with this product. It felt great and blended well, but I didn't see a brightening effect. I won't repurchase.
* Beauty Rush lip balm from Victoria Secret-I love this lip balm, it is nice and thick for night time. Will repurchase.
* Josie Maran Argan Balms- I bought a couple sets of these a while back and have been using them like crazy. They are amazing and feel wonderful on my skin. I mainly use them for my hands. I will repurchase.
* Nivia Soft Cream- This felt strange on my skin, so I tossed it out after using it twice. Will not repurchase.
*Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume sample- Love this perfume. Would repurchase if I needed more perfume, but I don't :)
* Loreal Magic Perfecting Base- I loved this face primer, and I'll probably repurchase.
Have you tried any of these items? What did you think??
Thanks for stopping by!