Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pioneer Park Christmas Lights

Every year Pioneer Park puts up numerous Christmas lights around the park.  They are always gorgeous and I never get tired of looking at them.  I took a few pictures that I'd like to share with you.  These pictures don't do the lights justice, and I didn't take too many photos, I was too busy looking at the beautiful buildings!  Enjoy and Happy New Year!

These are new Northern Lights bulbs, very cool!
This church is so elegant and gorgeous!

One of my favorites. Probably because there are so many lights-ha!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Juliana! Bet you had a good time with all the festive lights!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great time! I wish I could have taken pictures of all the buildings! Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  2. One day I'll make it up there during the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love it if you would come up during the winter! It looks totally different up here in the winter!

      Delete