Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Concealer from Ebay

Today I have a new to me concealer palette that I purchased from Ebay.  Originally I thought they sent the wrong product when this showed up:
Naked 3??
 
Last time I checked, Urban Decay Naked3 looks nothing like what's inside the box!  I had to giggle at the packaging.  But, what's inside is what really counts.  Here are some more pictures of the palette:

I paid under $6 for this, so I didn't have the highest hopes.  I first tried these concealers with my finger.  These are pretty creamy, so I made sure to set with a powder.  It seemed to be cakey at first.  Then, I applied these with a synthetic brush, and that's where the magic happened (I used the brush from the UD Naked 2 palette).  I have only tried three of these colors (the lightest and the green).  I used the green on a very red mark on my hand then added concealer on top and it covered all of the redness! Here are some swatches.  Swatching concealer is very difficult! 

I am looking forward to continuing using this palette and I recommend it!  Have you ever used a palette like this one? 

4 comments:

  1. I dont have any concealers in a palette. This seems like it would be a handy thing to have to be able to match different tones. I can imagine it is tricky to capture concealers on camera!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty handy! I like how they have a pretty nice range of colors for light to medium skin. I like the idea of being able to use the same palette for winter and summer (when I get a teeny bit more color).

      Delete
  2. At first I was like wait a minute that looks nothing like my Naked3 palette then I saw the "Urban Story"...lol, The palette looks to have a good selection of complimentary colors and a nice consistency that would blend well together. Nice buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little confused when I first got the palette. I think the packaging was pretty funny. These colors are pretty creamy, and set nice with a powder. I have to set all my concealers with powder, though.

      Delete