Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!



My friend Julie blogs over at Alone with my Tea and posted her January goals.  I don't generally do new year resolutions, but I do like to reflect and make changes accordingly. After looking at her January goals, I decided to make some of my own!  So here they are:

1. I want to try to be more active on my blog.  This blog is very new, but I'm not posting very often, and I'd like to change that.

2. Drink more water.  There was a time where I would drink a lot of water, but I have gotten out of that habit.  I like how I feel when I'm hydrated.

3. Make more time for family and friends.  I'm horrible at calling people on the phone, and I'd like to change that.  I love nothing more than to hear my friends and family's voices.

4. Begin my list for the Use Your Hoard Challenge that Susan at Simplicity by Late Blossom started.  I have so many craft items that I don't use simply because I can't find them, or forget that I have them.  I'm hoping this challenge will encourage me to use my stuff I have sitting around.

What about you, do you have any January Goals? Or any New Year's Resolutions?? 

-Juliana 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm so glad you have a blog now! :) One of my goals is also to start sending out more snail mail again! Hopefully I'll send something your way soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to have a blog, it is still surreal to me! I'd love to get some snail mail from you!! :)

      Delete