Tuesday, November 18, 2014

MDJ Creations and Ethereal Lacquer

I've been on a bit of a holo streak lately.  When I saw Kristin's swatch of different polishes by MDJ Creations, I knew I had to get a few.  One I purchased is Carpe Noctem which is described as "a multi chromatic holographic polish with a gorgeous color gradient shifting from TEAL to GREEN to PINK to PURPLE & loaded w/intense holographic effect." For all of these pictures I used Dream Polish Smooth Gem Base Coat and Gem Glam Top Coat.

MDJ Creations Carpe Noctem

MDJ Creations Carpe Noctem under a natural light bulb
Of course I couldn't leave it alone.  I had to add Ethereal Lacquer Spotted Snow on top!  

Ethereal Lacquer Spotted Snow on MDJ Creations Carpe Noctem under a natural light bulb
Different Lighting

MDJ Creations can be purchased here.
Ethereal Lacquer can be purchased here.
Dream Polish can be purchased here.

I hope you enjoyed all this holo goodness!  What do you think of holo polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment