Friday, June 3, 2016

New Adventure

Long time no see.  Thank you to those who have stuck around with me!  I have a new adventure I'd like to share with you!  I have decided to sign up for an online makeup school through Vizio Makeup Academy.  I've heard many great things about this academy, and I'm looking forward to learning to skills and to enhance what I already know.  Here are some pictures of the makeup that came with the kit.



This is the makeup that is included in the academy.  Today I used everything and I'm quite impressed so far!  Here are a few preliminary swatches of the eyeshadows.





I am very excited for this academy.  I know I have a lot to learn and I can' t wait!  I just submitted my first assignment!  And, I want to thank the lovely gals I have spoken to about the academy.  They helped me make the decision to sign up!

The website for the school is http://makeuponlineschool.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment